+234 818 611 0200, +234 803 437 4949
The University was established initially in 1921 as Leicestershire and Rutland University College, and was granted its Royal Charter in 1957. The University of Leicester aims to push boundaries and discover ways to improve and change the world for the better. Its world changing research encourages high-quality teaching – this will inspire you to go further. At Leicester you'll be working alongside leading academics at the cutting edge of their disciplines. You'll become immersed in a stimulating and innovative learning environment, which will enable you to realise your potential and to compete alongside the very best.
DISTANCE LEARNING AT LEICESTER
The University of Leicester is one of the UK's largest providers of distance learning education, with over 6,500 people studying there by distance learning at postgraduate level. With over 25 years experience in offering high quality distance learning courses you will benefit from studying with a University that has a huge amount of expertise. More than 25,000 students have graduated from Leicester's distance learning courses, making it part of the University's core educational provision. Distance learning means studying at home in your own time and space, so you can combine achieving a qualification with work or family commitments. The courses are flexible, high quality and focused on you and your needs. You can apply your new knowledge and insights into your working life immediately. Many students choose to tackle work-related topics in their dissertations, which is just one of the ways in which your studies will also benefit your employer.
• The University of Leicester is ranked 159th in the world by Times Higher Education World University Rankings, 2018. THE also places Leicester as one of the best universities in Europe for its teaching environment, research environment, citations (research influence), industry income and international outlook.
• Leicester continues to be placed 19th in the UK and 226th in the world by the CWUR 2017 World University Ranking. This feat was achieved out of the 27,770 degree-granting institutions of higher education worldwide that were evaluated.
• The University is now among the top eight (8) UK Universities that produce the most CEOs and is rated 5 stars in the world by the QS World University Rankings.
• In the Times Higher Education REF Research Power rankings, Leicester has continued to be placed in the top 25 universities. The Power ranking takes into account both the quality of research and the number of research-active staff who made REF returns.
• Leicester is ranked 30th in the Complete University Guide 2018, 34th in the Times Sunday Times Good University Guide and 43rd in the Guardian University Guide 2018.
• The Association of Graduate Recruiters has recognised the University of Leicester as the best institution in the UK for its best initiative to prepare students for the world of work.
• The University of Leicester is a leading UK University committed to excellent teaching, world-changing research and business innovation.
• Leicester was named runner-up University of the Year in the Times/Sunday Times University Guide 2014.
De Montfort University is a modern dynamic University with an emphasis on knowledge acquisition and expertise. Many of the courses at DMU are accredited by proffessional bodies. DMU's quality of teaching is amongst the best in the world.
De Montfort University is also dedicated to conducting research that contributes to solving real world challenges faced by the society and industry today. DMU boasts a strong research profile in all faculties with world-class research groups across a range of disciplines.
By Supported Distance Learning Awards:
One of the three Universities with National Teacher Fellowship Awards.
DMU received more top grades than any other post-1992 University in Government Research Assessment Exercise.
Queen Mary - University of London is one of London and the UK’s leading research-focused higher education institutions. The University is regarded as a thriving academic research community in the UK.
By Supported Distance Learning Awards:
The Guardian League table placed Queen Mary 11th in the UK 2008 Research Assessment Exercise (RAE).
Times Higher Education ranks Queen Mary as 13th in the UK out of 132 institutions.
Start Dates: January, May, August & September
Robert Gordon University offers professional education with a focus on excellent teaching and research from undergraduate to doctorate level. RGU has an outstanding international reputation, producing confident, highly employable graduates, undertaking ground-breaking research and developing the careers of professionals. The school attracts a vast range of nationalities with the opportunity of high quality professional courses that offer excellent employment prospects.
By supported distance learning awards:
What delegates say about PPC:
PRINCE2 COURSESFoundation course
What we do:
PROGRAMMESFull-Tme Undergraduate Degrees
ABE is a leader in the cost effective provision of high quality business management qualifications. These qualifications are not only valued in their own right but are also accepted by Universities worldwide onto the latter stages of their degree programmes.
What Students say about ABE:
What we do:
Human Resource Management.
Travel , tourism and hospitality Management.
PROGRAMMESDiploma ( Level 4)
Higher Diploma ( Level 5)
Graduate Diploma ( Level 6)
Postgraduate d Diploma ( Level 7)
Considering a doctorate or Ph.D programme in the UK? Leadmode has partnered with top Universities in the UK that provide both campus based and distance learning doctorate programmes.
People earn graduate degrees for a wide variety of reasons. At Leadmode, we offer career enhancing educational services regardless of your budget, employment opportunity, or personal satisfaction.
What is your reason for earning a graduate degree? Whatever it might be Leadmode Resource centre probably has a programme for you!
Leadmode offers foundation programmes tailored across leading disciplines and courses. Participants get to learn from industry specialists from top UK universities.
Enhance your application to study in top UK universities with focus on developing essential skills, critical either as a pathway to an MBA programme or as a medium to enhanced results in any environment.
Get evidence-based, accelerated education and training on required aptitude and skills from Leadmode experts. Our programme emphasizes leadership, global impact, and quality.